The X-RIVAL SOLDIER BAR 2.0 – 7ft Olympic Barbell is a type of weightlifting bar designed for Olympic-style weightlifting and strength training. Here are some details about the X-RIVAL SOLDIER BAR 2.0 with a phosphate and chrome finish:
- Length: The X-RIVAL SOLDIER BAR 2.0 is 7 feet (84 inches) long, adhering to the standard length for Olympic barbells used in most weightlifting competitions and training facilities.
- Phosphate and Chrome Finish: The barbell features a combination of phosphate and chrome finish. The phosphate finish provides corrosion resistance and enhances grip, while the chrome finish adds durability and aesthetic appeal.
- Construction: The barbell is typically constructed with high-quality steel, ensuring strength and durability even under heavy loads. The specific steel grade and construction details may vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Sleeve Rotation: Olympic barbells like the X-RIVAL SOLDIER BAR 2.0 often incorporate rotating sleeves. These sleeves use bearings or bushings to allow the plates to rotate independently from the bar, reducing friction and providing smoother lifts.
- Knurling: The barbell is likely to have knurling on the shaft, providing a textured grip for better control and preventing the bar from slipping during lifts. The specific knurling pattern and aggressiveness may vary based on the design and preferences of the bar.
- Markings: The X-RIVAL SOLDIER BAR 2.0 may include markings on the shaft to help weightlifters properly position their hands during various lifts. These markings can assist with grip placement and technique.
- Olympic Specifications: The X-RIVAL SOLDIER BAR 2.0 adheres to standard Olympic specifications, featuring a 2-inch sleeve diameter that fits Olympic weight plates with 2-inch holes.
Please note that the specific details and features of the X-RIVAL SOLDIER BAR 2.0 may vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. For accurate and comprehensive information, it is recommended to consult the manufacturer directly.
There are no reviews yet.